Friday July 23rd 2010
This annual event has been organised by Great Western Runners since 2004 – and this year, for the first time, Thornbury Running club are entering! Sign the team sheet on club night or contact me email@example.com .
- Route: Towpath 10K Series course (traffic free but shared with cyclists so please take care)
- Venue: Greville Smyth Park , Ashton Gate, Bristol . BS3 2LE (opposite Bristol City Football ground)
- Parking: On-street parking – please park legally, with consideration for GWR’s neighbours!
- Prizes: A trophy will be awarded to the winning team
- Method of scoring: Finish position – lowest total team score wins. Based upon the numbers attending, a decision will be made on the evening as to what the scoring position cut off point will be (the last two years it’s been 30). Teams with numbers of finishers with less than the cut off point will, for each missing runner, have the highest finish position from all finishers added to their team score.
Results from previous years: click here .